1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
For your security, create your own account like this way:
(username123456789 add numbers for user name)
This is just an example!
This will avoid hacking your account!
If the original page gives you a registration error, try (HERE!) Then go back to the main page !!!!!!
Special Key: 162513
Attention! If the site starts loading slowly or does not want to load, just clear the browser cache
2. Install World of Warcraft. Make sure to upgrade to our current supported patch, which is 2.4.3
To play Madness WoW server, you need to download the Addons!
download Addons Here
TBC Addons Click Here!
Custom Patches & Clients Click Here!
3. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft". When you've found it, open up the directory called "data", then go into the directory called either enUS or enGB, depending on your client language.
4. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
5. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist tbclogon.madness-wow.com
***We maintain a well-functioning donation and vote system.
If you decide to use them then you can choose how to use your points in our store. You have the choice of picking up items with Vote points or donation points.***
***After purchasing the item....Your items transfer in the game. Go the mall and open MalBox!!!***
when you select an item you click on it and go to the top of the page to send to the desired character!
(You may now start playing! If you need any help, you can contact Administrator! Click Here! )